top of page


Are you in need of a conditional use permit (CUP) for your business or construction project? DRAMS Architects and Construction can help.

A CUP is a special permission granted by local governments to allow a use of a property that may not be permitted under the standard zoning regulations. This could include things like building a new commercial development in a residential area, or operating a restaurant in a primarily office-oriented neighborhood.

Planning Commission.PNG

As you move forward with your business or construction project, obtaining a conditional use permit (CUP) may be necessary in order to proceed. At DRAMS Architects and Construction, we have the expertise and experience to guide you through the CUP process from start to finish.

One key step in the CUP process is obtaining approval from the planning commission. This group, typically made up of elected officials or appointed citizens, is responsible for reviewing and approving land use plans and development proposals in a given community.

As a planning commissioner with years of experience, Al Dram has a deep understanding of the planning commission process and what it takes to get a CUP approved. He and the team at DRAMS Architects and Construction will work closely with you to ensure that your proposal meets all necessary guidelines and is presented in the most effective way possible.

We'll start by thoroughly reviewing your project and helping you prepare all necessary paperwork and plans. From there, we'll work with you to create a detailed presentation for the planning commission, highlighting the benefits of your project and addressing any potential concerns.

With DRAMS Architects and Construction on your side, you can have confidence that your CUP application will be handled smoothly and efficiently. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get the permission you need to move forward with your project.

bottom of page